Headlines News :
Home » » Birds won’t fly on Saturday night

Birds won’t fly on Saturday night

Written By Unknown on Friday, November 4, 2011 | Friday, November 04, 2011


Note, be careful….

I hate to say I told you but does one still remember how I was against the fielding of Benson Mhlongo ahead of Clifford Ngobeni? That’s when people suggested Andile Jali should be benched for Mhlongo but I think Mhlongo was weak on Wednesday.

Moving on, the "Isaac Chansa should be dropped" song, I still maintain Chansa because he is doing nothing... Boubacar Talatou is now available and going forward I recommend Tokelo Rantie to start ahead of Bongani Ndulula, as that guy is totally good.

Rudolf Bester against Moroka Swallows had a very horrible game in that I give him just 1 rating, he did nothing, but I hope he improves.

Looking at the positives, we were only playing with 8 players on the field, but Swallows failed to beat us irrespective, Chansa, Bester, Mhlongo were dead, but I believe the return of Jali and Klate with Rantie started ahead of Ndulula we can win on Saturday.

Thando Mdluli is looking good, I wish Ruben Cloete a speedy recovery... Sibusiso Mxoyana is equally useless like Lizo Mjempu.

We won’t lose on Saturday (Moroka Swallows vs Orlando Pirates - Telkom Knockout), where is Benni McCarthy madoda, we miss him…

Thugacation To The death!

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger