Headlines News :
Home » » I don’t care cos I don’t even own 2% at Chiefs

I don’t care cos I don’t even own 2% at Chiefs

Written By Unknown on Thursday, October 27, 2011 | Thursday, October 27, 2011


Bobby Motaung was out of line but personally I don't even care. I can't doubt myself as a supporter because of what he said, I didn't even know him when I started supporting Kaizer  Chiefs so he's the last person I should worry about.

Having said that, he was addressing those who are calling for his resignation, I didn't coz I don't even have 2% powers to do that. I don't even know his job description and that tells you me the last person to call for his head.

I've learnt to be calm in every situation and that’s why I laughed when I heard what he said while people are frustrated and doubting their position in a Khosi family.

Chiefs is a family business, this was not the first time I hear this, I've heard from the same fans who are hurting today and me still going to hear it.

But nah he was disrespectful, he must know that there are fans who are even much older than him, as a public manager, that's not the way to address people.

By Mteza Mapinda 
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger