Headlines News :
Home » » Testing the “Adidas adiPower Predator”

Testing the “Adidas adiPower Predator”

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 13, 2011 | Monday, June 13, 2011

I have to say the Adidas adiPower Predator are definitely one of the most comfortable and colourful boots I’ve ever worn, since I started playing soccer.

I never been a great fan of colourful soccer boots, but today I understand why some players choose them – you stand out and everyone can see you when you are playing.

The Adidas Predator has been worn by some of the great players, the likes of Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham, since the boot’s birth in 1994.

I felt like I was Kaka on the field when I tested the boot – and this is what I discovered about the new Adidas adiPower Predator on Saturday.

Comfort and fit
First, the boot is sooo soft inside, and easy to wear! Whenever you try a boot and starting kicking the ball you want to feel that comfort. Well, you will be pleased to hear that the Adidas adiPower Predator will suit anything from a medium to wide fit!















Performance
When I was kicking the ball with my friends, I could feel the power when striking, and the boot somehow absorbs some impact so that your foot doesn’t have to. I can’t tell whether this actually makes a difference or not. They feel strong and secure, yet they are super light – or also not forgetting the “balance” of that boot and how strong the stands are. Big ups to Adidas for this!















Design
Most people look at the design before even trying the boot on, and this is also important for me. The shade of blue used on the upper is bright and designed to stand out on the field, without being too vivid. I like the colorway a lot, but some of my friends don’t dig it – they say it’s too much!















Conclusion
The overall look and performance of the boot is very competitive, and they offer a great mix of power with a lightweight feel. It makes this boot a one of a kind and a collectors’ item if you are into football boots. In terms of positions on the field, it is difficult to pick out just one. The boot suits all – defenders, midfielders, strikers and even goalkeepers. All in all, a successful release from Adidas, and if you are a fan of Predator you can pick up a pair for only R1 999.















Proffesor’s rating (out of 10)
Boot Style – 9 (I love the colours of the boot, which make it unique)
Performance – 9½ (High – you do less work, the boot does the rest)
Comfort – 10 (If the boot is comfortable it makes it easy for you to play)
Technology – 10 (Today’s boots are about Tech and this boot has got it)

Share this post :

+ comments + 2 comments

June 14, 2011 at 5:55 AM

Pretty thorough review. I like the shoes quite a lot :)
Nice blog btw, updated regularly i see :D
Check out my blog if you have time..
rmfantalk.blogspot.com
link me, and i will link people to your site :D

Anonymous
June 14, 2011 at 12:37 PM

LATEST PSL NEWS

Pirates has made it to Wikipedia again. Just google Treble wikipedia then click on Treble (foootball), take time and scoll down patiently then you will notice a south african flag then read what it says.I must also mention that I did not see any haters fans team in that page. This says we are making our way into the guiness book, wow wow bucaneer?

Professor Kombers

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger