Headlines News :
Home » » Taking a break with Miss Adams

Taking a break with Miss Adams

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 29, 2011 | Friday, April 29, 2011

Tell us about yourself…
Jade Adams... I’m a 24 year old female from the one and only Mother City, working as an Administrator at Old Mutual Head Office. I love my family, boyfriend, friends and soccer. Like shopping, clubbing and live to party up a storm along with my fellow Urban Chicks as we’re known, lol…

How many soccer jerseys of Ajax Cape Town have you bought since you started supporting them?
I currently sport the latest replica jersey. It’s the only one I bought since I became a fan. I fell in love with Ajax at my first live match where they beat Bloemfontein Celtic at Cape Town Stadium on the 27th August 2010.

Who is your best friend from the enemy camp (Santos or Vasco)?
I’d have to say Cole Alexander from Vasco, he has a lot of potential, hope Ajax will make use of him in the new season.

Do you attend all Ajax Cape Town games?
Almost all home matches, unless work keeps me too busy. Will be going on my first trip to an away game with the supporters club to Johannesburg against Kaizer Chiefs 07/05/2011.

Who should be Ajax’s new coach as Foppe de Haan has decided to retire at the end of the season?
Would have been great if De Haan weren’t retiring coz he has added much value to the team and helped them get this far (much respect and good luck to coach). But someone like Gavin Hunt - he has won the league many times with SuperSport so I personally think he can keep the Ajax team on the high they’re on at the moment.

How much do you spend roughly on your team’s merchandise a season?
I have spent about R550 this season on a replica jersey, flag and accessories (need to be kitted in red & white from head to toe. Pity you cannot see my pumps in the picture, lol.)

Who do you think will be Absa PSL Player of the Season?
Don’t think… I know, Thulani “Mr. Magic” Serero.

Who is your favourite Ajax Cape Town player?
I have so many, but Clayton Daniels.

Best game of the season for Ajax Cape Town?
Beating Orlando Pirates 3-0 at Newlands stadium, it was pure greatness.

Quick shibobo questions
Cape Town Stadium, Newlands Stadium, Athlone Stadium?
Cape Town Stadium

Savanna, Brutal Fruit, Hunter’s Dry or Wine?
Brutal Fruit, to celebrate a win, lol.

Adidas, Nike, Puma or Reebok?
Adidas

KFC, McDonalds or Nandos?
Mc’ Ds

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man United or AC Milan?
Barcelona, they always get Messi.

In this photo from left to right: (Lutfiya Norodien, Jade Adams, Lee-ann Leggett and Thirzah Cupido)
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger