Headlines News :
Home » » Loving the bones with Sbudalicious

Loving the bones with Sbudalicious

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tell us about yourself … 
I’m Sbusiso, 29-years-old, from Bushbuckridge, Mpumalanga. Graduated from TUT in IT support/services. Obviously most IT guys love fun – that’s my life!

What is your favourite 2010/11 Orlando Pirates jersey? 
The recent black one, I’m planning to buy it when we take the League.

Which tournament do you like the best, MTN8, Nedbank Cup, Telkom Knockout or Vodacom Challenge? 
I find all interesting as they give back to the community and are challenging for the teams.

When was the last time you blew a vuvuzela?
When the SA cricket team went through to the quarter-finals.

Have you ever asked for a number from a Bucs lady at the stadium?
I never take numbers ... I take full names for social networks. I mean, I won’t have time to call every chick I meet!

Which Soweto Derby is the best, Pirates vs Chiefs or Pirates vs Swallows?
Chiefs bring out a real competition to us, hence I always pray when going to that Derby.

Who are your favourite midfielders in South Africa?
Andile Jali, Thulani Serero and Simphiwe Tshabalala.

Have you ever bought a fake football jersey (Bafana or Pirates)?
Nope! Not even any ordinary sports tees.

What do you hate about supporters at the stadium?
They don’t wanna sit in their own seats – meanwhile others paid for them!

Do you buy food at the stadium?
I leave home on a full stomach, I can only afford four glasses of beer.

Your goal of the season is...
Happy Jele’s goal against Platinum Stars. That was a rocket!

Who do you think will be Player of the Season?
Thulani Serero, he’s a hardworker, period.

Quick shibobo questions
SABC, TopTV, e.tv or DStv?
DStv

Brown bread or white bread?
Brown

Coke, Fanta, Sprite or water?
Coke

Adidas, Nike, Puma or Reebok?
Adidas

Robert Marawa, BBK, or Walter Mokoena?
BBK

Orange, banana, grapes or apple?
Banana
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger