Headlines News :
Home » » Thank You... South Africans!

Thank You... South Africans!

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 29, 2009 | Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank You! What a warm-up… the 2009 Confederations Cup! Thank you to all the TEAMS (South Africa, Iraq, New Zealand, Spain, USA, Brazil, Italy and Egypt that participate in this prestigious tournament. We are now moving to the 2010 World Cup.

Congratulations to Brazil on defending their crown. Congratulations to USA for a great show and making Brazil sweat in the final. Congratulations to Spain for showing why they are ranked number one in the world. Congratulations to Bafana Bafana for showing the spirit we always wanted… “playing for your country with proud”….. Thank You!

I wanna say Thank You for being in my LIFE… yes YOU… Bafana Bafana!!!!!!

I wanna say Thank You…. to the LOC even thou I’m not their big fan… why… for bringing the 2009 Confederations Cup and 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

I wanna say Thank You…. to the Bafana Bafana players who are now signing our nation anthem with proud and respect… instead of chewing gums and keeping silent. This has made us even put extra effort on making copies and distributed them at the stadiums so we can sign together with proud.

I wanna say Thank You…. to Bernard Parker for scoring our first goal in Confederations Cup against New Zealand in our second game.

I wanna say Thank You…. to FIFA president Sepp Blatter for understand that Vuvuzela is Mzansi’s culture of diski… and… do what the Romans do… when you visit them.

I wanna say Thank You…. to Coach Santana for trying and learning a bit of English so he can communicate with the players (Bafana), media and most important the fans (coaches).

I wanna say Thank You…. to our President Jacob “Mshini Wami” Zuma for showing his support and keeping the legacy of ntate Nelson Mandela burning… which is an extra gear we need when we take on the world come next year World Cup.

I wanna say Thank You…. to all the coaches (supporters) that tried to come up with tactics and ideas during the Confederations Cup… but we only used Coach Santana’s one. Get your pens ready again for 2010 World Cup my beloved coaches.

I wanna say Thank You…. to my friend for saying… “kuzolunga gents… next time we will go all the way”… as he picked us up with those inspiring words… and we continued to sing shosholoza… when we lost against Brazil.

I wanna say Thank You…. to Katlego Mphela for scoring what I called “Goal of the Tournament” against Spain and showing the nation that he is dying for a chance… like you and me.

I wanna say Thank You…. to SABC and other broadcasters for not letting our beloved soccer nation down during the Confederations Cup.

I wanna say Thank You…. to the media for bringing us great coverage during the tournament.

I wanna say Thank You…. to all the Mzansi players who made it to the eleven players in the 2009 Confederations Cup squad.

I wanna say Thank You…. to Bafana for bringing that hope back to all the South African people as now we prepare for 2010 World Cup.

I wanna say Thank You…. to every South African, African, European, South American, Asian, and all who attended the games…. who watched via television… via radio… via internet…

…….THANK YOU!!!
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger