Headlines News :
Home » » I’m BACK and ready to serve you guys!!!

I’m BACK and ready to serve you guys!!!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 | Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy New Year diski lovers! This morning it is an emotional day for as it is the first writing for Diskioff in 2009.

It’s been long and guys and I really missed you. I’m so glad because Nito, Mr. Know it ALL, Proffesor and the rest of Diskioff crew have been doing a great job in my nonappearance.

Thanx guys and now I’m back to do what I love most that is writing for Diskioff. I have been watching our diski from Vodacom League, NFD and PSL.

Mzansi players are on fire and ruthless. They play like there’s no tomorrow and out to prove a point. Applause to the fans really for getting behind their teams and players not boeing them.

One love guys and I salute you guys. This is the way of me saying I’m back and ready to write more for Diskioff. Stay glued to Diskioff as you know we bring super diski news.

Remember there’s enough Diski in Mzansi...

Tumisho (Diskioff writer)
tumisho.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger