Headlines News :
Home » » Happy New Year DISKIOFF readers!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year DISKIOFF readers!!!!!!!!!!

Written By Unknown on Sunday, January 11, 2009 | Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let me take this opportunity to say happy New Year to all our readers. May the good Lord of Mercy help all of you to realise your resolutions for the year, as He (God) helps Diskioff reach greater heights.

It’s hard to take a break from football, since for some of us it’s a religion. So for the past few days a lot have happened but there are few things that really caught my attention.

First the news that Siyabonga Nkosi signed for this Israeli team, (Its hard to remember what the name is since they all Maccabi something). I watch the news and I tell you I want nothing to do with the Middle East even if they offered me to write for their best soccer publication, even if they were to make me a millionaire in three months. Who is ill advising Mr. Nkosi?

Then is the self destruction Mbulelo Mabizela. What’s up with this talented and gifted player? The boy needs help and He needs it fast. Funny how I still believe in him. He has a massive talent and we need him for the sake of the country.

Lastly Jabu Mahlangu - Congratulations on him signing for Platinum Stars. I hope they know what they doing back home at the North West. Jabu is one of the players who disappointed me big time. He should be there in the National team with Mbulelo Mabizela and te sensational Sipho Nunens. Damn our development and ill discipline.

This is my season, our season, and our time to shine again.
Let’s make this year a success.

Kind Regards,
Baile (baile.diskioff@gmail.com)
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger