Headlines News :
Home » » Trouble in Paradise

Trouble in Paradise

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 1, 2008 | Monday, September 01, 2008

I was at the game on Sunday...... There was an ugly quarrel between Surprise Moriri and Mbulelo Mabizela (OJ) after the game. It was ugly!!!!! OJ had to be held back by other players. Just hope everything is well in our camp. I’m sorry but I don’t think we are going to win this final (MTN8). I’ve been a Downs supporta for years now and i've been thru hell raising my hopes every time we play Kaizer Chiefs in a final since the days of John Tlale in penalty shoot outs and we always lost. I’m sorry I’m not raising my hopes just to be disappointed. Good luck to the guys though I really hope they win.

via mail - Bongani
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger