Headlines News :
Home » » I’m starting to be nervous about Mamelodi Sundowns

I’m starting to be nervous about Mamelodi Sundowns

Written By Unknown on Friday, February 28, 2014 | Friday, February 28, 2014

Guys (Mamelodi Sundowns Supporters) I’m starting to feel butterflies on my stomach seriously. I’m afraid of what will happen if we don’t even get one trophy this season.

My colleagues, friends and people general who knows me I’m a Dawana are starting to laugh at me and said: 'nakulonyaka asitholi niks' (even this year we are getting nothing) even though we have the cream of stars kanti kahle hle what wrong with our team?

I don’t buy that saying of Teko Modise is allergic on trophies. Next year we will also buy too many players as usual but our cabinet is full of dust it’s very painfully.

My heart sore few days ago of what Katlego Mphela says on Kick Off magazine about player power and what they used to do if they don’t want the coach all of that is adding on our trophilles seasons.

I call that a cheating because month-end they get their salaries and life goes on for them whereas we are crying. I hope Mr. Partice Motsepe can appoint an investigator to inquiry about that because I still believe some cheaters are still remaining behind.

My plea to Mr. Pitso Mosimane is to please wipe out our tears this season and stop your favouritism for the sake of die-hard supporters like me.

KaBoYellow today, tomorrow and forever.

By Muzi Kunene

Twitter: @diskioff [www.twitter.com/diskioff]

If you want to be a Guest Writer via Diskioff please send your article/s to diskioff@gmail.com - subject ‘Guest Writer’
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger