Headlines News :
Home » » I can’t wear my Sundowns jersey these days

I can’t wear my Sundowns jersey these days

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 | Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Mina I don't care whether Mamelodi Sundowns coach Johan Neskeens goes or not! What I'm worried about is positive results and I can tell you that our players are currently not happy as well and something must be done about that and sooner than later.

The team’s defeats have resulted in the following for me:

  • I can only wear my 'Downs shirt when I'm indoors!
  • I had to take 2 days sick leave to avoid going to work because of this humiliation.
  • I am currently reviewing my attendance of 'Downs games and should I think otherwise then it will be miners me from the stands!

Now to Sundowns management, since you seem to be unwilling to turn this mediocrity team into a force tobe reckon with, don't be surprised when the team starts to play in empty stands, we understand that there are rough patches in soccer but ours seem to be deliberate because the management is either failing or unwilling to dig to the core of the problem!

Lastly, take a look at ALL players that have left Sundowns to other clubs (including Lerato Chabangu), when they played for us they were flat because of being benched and now they're hot at the teams where they're playing and they punish Sundowns for having wasted their time by splashing too much money into their pockets... and watch what will Richard Henyekane do to us should he leave... amen!!!

By Amoss Magwaza Mtshweni
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger