Headlines News :
Home » » Letter to Ruud Krol

Letter to Ruud Krol

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 19, 2012 | Thursday, April 19, 2012


Dear Ruud,

Thanks for making me the happiest man after your treble. The foundation you laid in Orlando Pirates Football Club is really what find us in the position we find ourselves. You turned ordinary players like Thulasizwe Mbuyane and Ndumiso Mabena into wolfs who are fighting for our brand with their teeth and nails.

I am one the many fans who hated you because of your so called boring football and not that I love back but I appreciate you wholeheartedly.

You proved your worth convincingly so as a very knowledgeable coach and although I hated you for omitting players I thought were very good in Katlego Mashego, Mark Mayambela, Joseph Makhanya, Ezenwa Otorogu and bitterly Teko Modise, I have then learned and realised that nobody is bigger than Pirates but why are they all still employed while you are not?

I was told you bought a new shirt to at least rest your pearch one, congrats. Should you have submitted a written technical report to the Chairman, maybe you could be earning a Salary now or having an opportunity to talk to Benni McCarthy personally.

Should Kaizer Chiefs propose you, will you date them?

My queen is expecting a baby soon but I am not sure if you will be his/her grandfather or grandmother cause we are not sure if it is a boy or a girl but I want to rename the babe after you.

On a serious note, we still love you a lot but I think it won’t be fair to reappoint you so good luck in future.

Yours Sincerely.

Thugacation 101

By Zamile Educated-Thug Selepe
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger