Headlines News :
Home » » Chiefs was pathetic against United

Chiefs was pathetic against United

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | Wednesday, November 30, 2011


These commentators can be deceiving yerrrrr!! We were simple pathetic (Kaizer Chiefs vs SuperSport United), only played in the last 15 minutes, the less said about the goals we conceded the better.

I won't put my views about the axing of Coach Vladimir Vermezovic because me I’m sleeping now and will not be available the whole day tomorrow (Thursday), but when I come back I want to know what guarantees us that we will win if we get rid of the coach?

Which season that saw us winning the league or the remaining cup after firing the coach? If I can get those answers maybe I can be convinced. For I just hope Kaizer Motaung stick to his words as he said won’t continue doing the same past mistakes of firing a coach.

VV never sold Knowledge Musona, Punch Masenamela, and Valery Nahayo, there for should be given another time to groom other players to reach the level set by those  three players.

The team got more than R30 million for the trio, they were happy, leaving the coach with a stress of getting new players into his system. He said it will take them 6 months, we are on the fourth month now.

Premier Soccer League result
SuperSport United 2-0 Kaizer Chiefs

By Mteza Mapinda
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger