Headlines News :
Home » » I won’t watch the Booze Cup

I won’t watch the Booze Cup

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So I guess the Charity Cup devalued the league because Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates were more than likely to meet one another, after having played in the Vodacom Challenge, then there will be two league games, and possibly 2 Top 8 matches, Nedbank Cup and Telkom Cup. In essence the Charity Cup had nothing to do with fixture congestion.

Khoza and Motaung were busy negotiating a deal for the Booze Cup. This is really disgusting. Pirates and Chiefs will now have the spotlight all to themselves. As a football fan, I will not watch this nonsense, both the Booze Cup and Cellphone Exhibition matches.

By Siphosomusa Khethukuthula
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
May 24, 2011 at 1:19 PM

will get back to you later, I have deal to settle. Just keep on yeki yeking and will see ya after this week. I can sympathise with your horrible state of affairs. You failed on ya own and I am doing even much better with your BM i.e bile movement.

London

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger