Headlines News :
Home » » Happy that Pirates won not Ajax

Happy that Pirates won not Ajax

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 | Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am not being political but even though I am a Kaizer Chiefs fan, I think it is good that the league was won by Orlando Pirates.

If Ajax Cape Town had won the cup, the DA leader was going to tell the whole world that Cape Town is the home of champions, I can also see her dancing around with the cup during her campaigns in the next election.

As for the Orlando Pirates fans well done, but please stop rubbing it on! We know you are champions… Damn!! V.V. waze wasi kosta.......

By Chriss Mnisi
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
May 26, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Thanks lil Chris you are The man, good man do like you have done here. We have many Kaizer Chiefs fans who are happy with us. You know we formed this league together and we do the rest together. I also wish to apologise for those who are rubbing it too much on you. I will have to double check with with my structures I do not think we have such people at pirates. Some fans from some strange team like to wear Pirates clothes when they go doing wrong. Happy people are well behaved people just like Chiefs people are peace loving people. Anyway see you at the gig come Saturday night, you still did well in the league. Thank you again for skop donoring that dish detergent. I told them I may be old but my son is dangerous. They did not buy it then but only you messed them up. Even next season please Khosi skop donor those who disrespect your timer, up the Chiefs and up up The Bucs.

Kombers

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger