Headlines News :
Home » » Chillaxing with Mavhuthu the kick a$$ Bucs supporter

Chillaxing with Mavhuthu the kick a$$ Bucs supporter

Written By Unknown on Monday, April 18, 2011 | Monday, April 18, 2011

Tell us about yourself…
I’m Mavhuthu Dzege, a kick ass Pirates supporter, born and bread in Meadowlands! When it comes to my team the whole would comes to a stand still…

How many soccer jerseys of your team have you bought?
8

If you were a coach, which players would you sign for your team?

Firstly, if I were a coach, I’d be a player coach as well, hahahahahaha! But I’d sign Darijo Srna, David Silva and David Villa as well as Wayne Rooney! Oh wait, let me top it off with the signing of Lisandro Lopez and Michel Bastos…

How much do you spend roughly on your team’s merchandise a season?
Eish, I don’t know, mara it’s well over 2-grand.

Have you ever cried after your team lost a game?
I have never cried! I think somebody rubbed onion into my eyes and obviously tears rolled out… hahahahahaha! But I remember crying after my team beat the other yellow team 1-0 in the 2nd leg of the MTN8 semi-final… Eish, tears of joy, my man!

Best-ever game you’ve watched at the stadium and via television?
At the stadium it has to be Orlando Pirates vs. Bidvest Wits, when we came back from 2-0 to win the game 3-2! And the best game I’ve seen on TV was when I beat Chiefs 8-0 on Playstation… hahahahaha. But I think it has to be the 4-4 draw between Ajax and Sundowns.

Have you drunk beer/juice using your Vuvuzela?
As a soccer fanatic you need to use your weapons wisely and drinking beer outta a vuvu is something you need to try! The beer goes down like Cristiano Ronaldo in the box!!

Who do you think will be Absa PSL Player of the Season?
Thulani Serero!

Apart from your fans, which other teams’ fans do you love?
I rate the Celtic fans ‘cause I just love it when they swear at us every time we beat them… I hate Chiefs fans.

Who do you think will win the League and who will be relegated?
Black Aces will go back to the pits and obviously Pirates will win the league because of depth.

Quick shibobo questions
Pap, Rice, Meal-rice or Pizza?
• Pap

Coke, Juice, Beer or Whisky?
• Beer

Adidas, Nike, Puma or Reebok?
• Adidas

KFC, McDonalds or Nandos?
• Nandos

Sports Bar, Shebeen or Tavern?
• Tavern

BMW, Benz, Tazz or VW?
• BMW

Lotto, PowerBall or Sporttake?
• Powerball

Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger