Headlines News :
Home » » iDISKI: An open letter to Julius “16v” Malema

iDISKI: An open letter to Julius “16v” Malema

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 23, 2009 | Friday, October 23, 2009

An open letter to Julius “16v” Malema

Dear Julius Malema,

As a South African who loves my country whole heartedly & who wants to see our contry going forward. I would like to express my disappointment to SAFA for repeating stupid mistakes over & over again. As Im writting this open letter to you my heart is bleeding.

The organisation that was led by Mr Solomon "Stix" Morewa (R.I.P) is going down the drain because of of some leaders who doesnt want to listen to the nation. I believe Mr Morewa must be turning in his grave when he sees SAFA being run the way its run.

I know that you meet with the likes of Mr Butana Khompels on a regular basis & Im certain that you heared what he told these SAFA officials about the appointment of the new Bafana Bafana coach.

Mr Khompela advised the SAFA leadership not to re-appoint Perreira as our head coach & because the Leadership of SAFa thinks they know soccer & everything related to it they chose not to listen to him.

Mr Malema as I know that you also expressed that you would be happy if a local coach can be hired I therefore request you to mobilise the soccer loving people of SA to boycott Bafana Bafana until SAFA leadership recalls Perreira.

I hope & trust my request & that of other soccer loving South Africans would be taken into consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Perseverance Mafosta.

by Jomo

Julius “16v” Malema on talk on radio 702


Find more videos like this on Team KICK OFF
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger