Headlines News :
Home » » Application to SAFA for post of Bafana Bafana Head Coach

Application to SAFA for post of Bafana Bafana Head Coach

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 | Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Below is my application sent to SAFA:


I know you guys are busy trying to solve a crisis but in all honesty, you have nothing to worry about. I am writing this letter to apply for the post of Bafana head coach. I did not attach a C. V as I thought experience is not vital in this job.

The post was occupied by a gentleman who had no international experience; hence I believe I am the man for the job.

I will be forward with you, I am more interested in the R1.4m a month pay cheque than anything else but since coaching the boys will be my duty, its one I believe I can do.

I have won the Barclays Premier League, the La Liga and the Serie A for 10 seasons in a row playing FIFA 09 on manager mode with the world class difficulty mode.

Your previous employee failed to score points but my gaming experience has taught me attacking football. I defeated Norway, Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Germany - playing with Bafana Bafana (on PS 3) something which Santana was unable to do.

I further went on to defeat Italy 'the world champs' and England (on PS 2) even though I was playing FIFA 10 for the 1st time at that point. Another advantage I have over Santana and Perriera, I speak English very well and a number of vernacular languages so I will be able to bridge the problem of illiterate players who cannot grasp simple instructions.

Now Mr. Nematandani, I am not even going to beat about the bush, R1.4m is a lot of money, I just want to coach the boys for a year then I will resign. I am not promising any victories though and I am sure we can agree that as a soccer federation, you want to build a team.

The FIFA World Cup is a stone throw away and one thing I am not is a magician, so lets forget the fairytale of even scoring a goal at the World Cup, and focus on 2014.

I trust that my application will be considered as I could use the money and i am sure you guys need a coach too, even though I am unknown, I fit your criteria as you normally choose a bunch of unknowns.

Kind Regards,
Lenn Moleko
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
October 22, 2009 at 7:30 AM

hahahahaha! nice 1 dude

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger