Headlines News :
Home » » I can eat even if Chiefs lose a game now

I can eat even if Chiefs lose a game now

Written By Unknown on Sunday, June 7, 2009 | Sunday, June 07, 2009

The quality of players wearing Kaizer Chiefs colours leaves much to be desired.

I mean I’m an 8ties baby, fell in love with Amakhosi in the nineties, back then I knew the starting 11 back and forth, even the players who warmed the bench, simply coz Khosi was dazzling, and I was about 6/7.

I wouldn’t eat when Chiefs lost, but now I can miss 4 games and not even notice. I miss being a hardcore fan, talking about my Khosi with pride.

The only way that feeling can be rekindled is if we start buying worthy calibre players and release the old ineffective deadwood that’s in our ranks at the moment.

Mkhanyiseli Siwahla is available bring him in. Could BobbySteak Motaung please please sell the overrated Siphiwe Tshabalala, the dude cant cross in a decent ball even if his life depended on it.

by Rashokeng
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger