Headlines News :
Home » » GOOD LUCK to Bafana Bafana!!

GOOD LUCK to Bafana Bafana!!

Written By Unknown on Saturday, June 13, 2009 | Saturday, June 13, 2009

Modillane
Goodluck guys, give it ur best on the field and u wont go wrong... Make us proud...!!!

Onica
GoodLuck Bafana Bafana. Make us proud, we love u guys.

Lonki
Fellaz, Fly de flag high. SA's ahead, besides n behind u ol de way!

Kay
Gud luck, not that u need it..... Go make us proud!

Thamsanqa
Goodluck Bafana Bafana... Go make the country happy!

Ronaldo
I will be de no mater what. PAPAS 15 4 Life!

Mgekegeke
We r winning this Cup people!

Jeanette
Ayobaness to Bafana.

Morena
All da best 2 Bafana...

Mabidi
Phanda na Bafana Bafana phanda!

Nokuthula
Siyabangena!!!

Kelebo
Yoh guyz I’m so excited hey! Flip!! Watching New Zealand vs. Spain 2mrw nite, jus 10m away from my favourite Arsenal player... CESC FABREGAS!! ha ke tsebe nka iketsang :)

Precious
Eish I can't w8 2 sit there in da stands for da opening game wit my wife... Iyho!!! Shapa Bafana SHAPA!

Degracia
Wow at last… Its here right on 0ur d0or-steps… man can’t w8 til I get in2 dat green and yel0w t-shirt...

Nokuthula
Niyabasaba na?

Martin
I’ll b working ko Ellis Park stadium wearing my Bafana Jezi.

Mandilakhe
Its bwt 2 begin BAFANA! Go Boys The Whole Mzansi is luking at u, u can put a millions of smiles in ppl of Mzansi ! I simple lendaba kip ur heads high .... Shud u grab it… W shal al...

Teboho
I believe u guys can do it, not by just qualifying 4next round, but going all the way Go out there n make us proud can’t wait 2c u guys will constaly get Offsick for SA Matches if cash allowed HD Picture that’s how I’ll like to Enjoy GAME maybe the World Cup will Enjoy in such Format!!!

Mercurious
If our guys can play SA soccer m telling U we can go al da way!!! U know sumtin amazin, i still have faith in BAFANA BAFANA despite of losing n winning deir games! And 1 tin DAT IVE LEARND OR OBSERVD BOUT BAFANA IZ DAT DEY CN MAKE U SMILE WEN DEY PLAY IN HOME GROUNDS!!! WATCH BAFANA BAFANA AGAINST IRAQ, NEW Z N SPAIN.

Tumisho
Ahaa can’t wait 2 c combination ya Mashego en Mphela upfront! Mhlongo, Teko, Dikgacoe, Pienaar en Tshabalala I can’t wait 2c u guys. Kagisho plz show Fibregras gore ke ntwana, Teko show Iniesta hus de man, Pienaar hehehe make Xavi disappear, Tshabalala just make Ramos a boy. Mahoota show Casilas ur scoring ability. Mphela give Pique sleepless nyt... go Bafana go!

Lusanda
I know u guys can do it, not by just qualifying 4next round, but going all the way 2 win… So go out there n make us proud...

Mampa
Halala Bafana halala, I know u guys r going 2 pruv ol d negativ mentality of pipo hu claimz 2 b Proudly SA'ans… Ol d best wit d Confed Cup, any resultz tz a gud resultz cz Personaly I know hw Soccer iz..... I'm bhnd u ol d way.... Mr Santana, u'v got ol d support u nid frm Optimistic pipo lyk me... Gudluk Coach...

GOOD LUCK to Bafana Bafana!!
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
June 15, 2009 at 10:30 AM

SOUTH AFRICAN JERSEY

Who on earth designed this jersey, I think that person lacks taste. Instead of gold stripes on the Jersey and socks I would have made the stripes black. Black, Gold and Green are good combination. Look at Jamaican colors they are great. I hope by next world cup that Mandela went and requested will have beutiful Black,Gold and Green Jersey. Even my granny she wore those colors and she looked very pretty. We already got Green and Gold, lets add Black and will be looking good. Besides it should cost that much just to add one more prefered Black color. Some colors are not easy to find and get dirty quicly but black is very easy to find and black is a professional color. Even in proffesional fields they expert their staff to wear black or dark colors, now what can be more dark than black.

Munyamani ka Rosi

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger