Headlines News :
Home » » Confederations Cup is here

Confederations Cup is here

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 | Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Thanks to Robert Marawa and the Sports Centre for unearthing the Confederations Cup song. It really got most in the mood for the tournament.

The Confederations Cup is around the corner, and I am really excited about it. I will fully be behind my Bafana Bafana team and so is a lot of my friends.

We have since decided to be patriotic and stop complaining, so we will fully support any eleven that will make the pitch. I did not have any problems whatsoever in buying the tickets, lucky me.

The only problem I encountered is when most people try to convince me to wear a Bafana Bafana jersey. That would be cool, but which one? There are so many jerseys and I am told there is the Confederations Cup one that is already, or is to be launched.

Then again where do I get the money to buy this expensive jersey that might change again come the 2010 World Cup?

Well I have a solution, I have my team jersey, and that of Bloemfontein Celtic, and that of the Proteas (Cricket team), this should resolve my problem of the three games I intend to watch, anyway, I will have my National Flag to wave.

Baile (Diskioff manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
June 9, 2009 at 7:35 AM

Hey tsotsi from the homes, make up your mind. I know and admire the cheering up spirit from the celtics, its second to none. Its time we have a cheering up league. Even if I am not from the farms I am glad to let you know that celtics would be holding the cheering league for seasons now and not conceding a defeat. Will their team win the titles? That I am not so sure about, they were on a good song at some stage but they smoke too much third grade kwayi ya ngunu.Anyway, just do not go out ther bart naked as you will be termed the whitch doctor. Take your stick and blanket and have a song in your mouth, that will do us proud. They have no parking spots for horses, so live your natural 747 boeing thabure at home.

Masututsa Sekotokoto Pere

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger