Headlines News :
Home » » True leaders rewarded

True leaders rewarded

Written By Unknown on Monday, May 11, 2009 | Monday, May 11, 2009

I have in the past been slammed for my support for Benni McCarthy and Bro Jomo Sono. Well I seem to hold a different opinion about the two guys, and just maybe, my respect for them make me to not see what many see in them.

Today I take my hat off to the people who are working so hard to make our football a success. I know that Gavin Hunt did a brilliant job, but today I want to send my utmost respect to Big J and Bro Khulu. These gentlemen have show great leadership skills and their tireless job is there for everyone to see.

Big J in his own words yesterday said, “Last year this time I was a laughing stock." The man was so emotional you could see that He just had to come back to top flight football.

In life there is what is referred to in boxing as taking the eight counts. That what Big J did, he took the count of eight like a true hero, and came back to win the battle. All who called for him to fire the coach should be eating humble pie or they now should say Jomo came back only to be relegated.

Now one needs to salute Ntate Khulu Sibiya. What a leader and a visionary. If people thought Supersport United were just lucky, well He made sure that the team retains the Title, just to show that it was simply hard work the first time around. You could see that He went out of his way to support His coach, and made sure He (Coach) got every player He wanted.

Unlike the so called big teams where Chairmen buy players, Bro Khulu lets the coach to buy the material He would be able to use. It is only fair for everyone to stand up for the Champions.

If I were a Coach of Supersport United, I would never leave the team for some so called big team where the Son to the Chairperson buys the coach some mediocre players.

Let the exchange of Coaches begin, what a shame to our multimillion, poorly administered league.

Baile (Diskioff manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger