Headlines News :
Home » » Hahahaha, What? Chiefs?

Hahahaha, What? Chiefs?

Written By Unknown on Monday, April 6, 2009 | Monday, April 06, 2009

This is what you get this time when you try to say something about the once mighty Amakhosi. The head coach (Muhsin Ertugral) at the team has managed to make the team a laughing stock, what a shame.

I could not help but feel for the thousands that went to Olympia Park this past Saturday to watch their once world beaters manage just a draw against Free State Stars.

I was in Rustenburg, although I did not have any time to waste. If I did I would have gone to the stadium, but had more pressing things to do, like take the mother of my lovely daughter out for lunch. On my way home I passed the Amakhosi faithfuls and from the look of their faces, I thought Kaizer Chiefs has lost.

Well, the last time I tried to ask about Mushin and his success in destroying Chiefs, I was told two things.

1. How do you say that about a coach that is still in contention for the Nedbank Cup?
2. How do you say that about a coach that is still in contention for the League?

I am not a prophet, but it really beats me how people would have such high hopes over a team that cannot string 6 touches together? Well that tells you how much we love our teams.

From here, the Management at Chiefs should start preparations for next year, and it starts with the hunt for the man to take up the hot seat. I wonder if Chiefs wanted to try to develop a championship winner in Mushin.

The man has never achieved winning the league, and it looks like he won’t win it until Jomo Cosmos wins it twice in succession.

All I would say to Mushin is a simply this: "Bye bye Coach, you sealed your fate".

Baile (Diskioff manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
April 6, 2009 at 11:25 PM

killer article! he he he

April 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I don't know if changing the coach can help though. I really don't!

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger