Headlines News :
Home » » What a weekend of good results

What a weekend of good results

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 8, 2008 | Monday, December 08, 2008

I love soccer. What would we be without it? The big three bites the dust and it’s like there was a PSL break this past week. Not many people are looking forward to Walter Mokoena and his crew on the boring Soccer Zone.

I was greatly disappointed at the fact that all my Orlando Pirates friends claimed that the team that took the field was their B side. This simply said to me that these people are simply trying to say to me that The Mighty Ghost does not have a pool of quality players. I talk about the kind of squad that has depth and the pedigree to win any championship. Well if people are so keen to belittle their very own team like that, well there is nothing much we can say.

Then my best friend, who happens to be a Kaizer Chiefs fan, comes to me to point out how their former (Chiefs) players are doing so well with other teams. The two players, who were discarded by Idi Amin, no excuse me, Muhsin Ertugral. David Radebe won it for Moroka Swallows, to sink the ship at Chloorkop Ocean. Whilst Mabhuti Kamesa, what’s with me today, ok, Mabhuti Khenyeza, did to Pirates what happened to Julius Ceaser. Remember when Ceacers fearthers were unplugged so that He flies an ordinary Pitch? Well this two were not good enough at the struggling Naturena Side.

Then it does not rain it pours at Mamelodi Sundowns. Firstly the technical team is a mess. There is an Assistant coach one and two, who I believe none knows French. Well somehow they should get to help the French speaking Henry to technically outclass their opponents. Then the highly paid players seem to have lost the real reason they are at Chloornkop.

Well, this was a great sporting weekend. I tell you there is no noise in the Diskioff office. I am told that the real French speaking Assistant coach is on his way with someone's private Jet to Chloornkop. This should bring a sigh of relief to the Sandawana family. Where does this leave Trapatoni? Well He can still be Assistant coach Three on the same salary He got as Head Coach of cause.

BAILE (Diski2010 manager)
baile.diskioff@gmail.com
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

December 9, 2008 at 7:28 PM

I've come to realise that only Orlando Pirates babes buy the latest team replica jerseys. Check the Sundowns' Megwanti wearing Diadora, but who can blame them considering their team's ugly nike jerseys.

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger