Headlines News :
Home » » The two weeks that was

The two weeks that was

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, December 2, 2008 | Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Firstly I would like to welcome myself back from being AWOL, I had a good time with OJ and Jabu Mahlangu now that I am broke I have decided to come back to work, I will be facing a DC where I will get a suspended fine, which off cause I will never pay.

Orlando Stadium – Orlando Pirates
I have to take you back to the opening game of the reborn Orlando, isigodi sikaMaminzela, the stadium looks very good, it is compact, fans are very close to the action and I wish to commend the buccaneer faithful and the five TRZ supporters for making this Saturday memorable. The football in the pitch was great particularly when the fans were vocal, it is at times like this when you realize how powerful the fans can be. The one drawback is the lack of parking around the stadium, Mr. Know it all was almost attacked by an irate homeowner for parking on the pavement next to his house, I don’t know if this was a coincidence, but the homeowner was wearing a Chiefs hat. This is going to be a problem, it must be sorted out ASAP.

Orlando Stadium – Moroka Swallows
It was hilarious to see 345 fans at the Orlando stadium when Swallows hosted Platinum stars, Swallows had expressed their disappointment on not being the first team to play at the new venue as had been previously planned. Really now opening the legendary stadium with 345 fans, in front of all FIFA big wigs who were here for the CONFED draw, shameful. Everyone must be relieved that Orlando Pirates hijacked the whole thing the night before.

Orlando Stadium – Kaizer Chiefs
Well Chiefs did what was necessary in this game, they beat Arrows. On the same day I drove through Krugersdorp and wondered where Chiefs are in term of the progress in the building of their very own stadium, I think the announcement was made 5 years ago already, the area is still bare. Is this stadium a figment of Bobby’s imagination? Or maybe he suddenly realized that spending a billion rand is no child’s play even if your daddy is Kaizer.

The Confederations Cup Draw
I could not believe my ears when people were proclaiming an easy draw for Bafana Bafana. I see people don’t know BAFANA at all, the easier the draw the worse they play, who would have ever thought that we would fail to beat the likes of Sierra Leone. So I would suggest that Bafana take Iraq seriously, not because the IRAQ is a great team, but because they are a better team than Sierra Leone.

Mr. Know it ALL’s I write what I like
MR KNOW IT ALL
Share this post :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
December 2, 2008 at 1:33 AM

We were not 345 at Orlando Stadium when Swallows played, we were 435. Get your facts straight before you say things wrong wena man, Hahahahaha good one Mr.

Post a Comment
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger