Headlines News :
Home » » South African diski is doomed!

South African diski is doomed!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 11, 2008 | Thursday, December 11, 2008

The First Division supposed to provide us with the best players that will graduate to the Absa Premier League, but the story lapha eMzansi is way different. I was at the sports club this past weekend to watch Orlando Pirates and Ajax Cape Town – a game Amabhakabhaka lost. While I was enjoying the game and my pizza I overheard someone saying he was watching a game in which one team missed three penalties.

I couldn’t concentrate on the game anymore as I wanted to know if the guy didn’t have two many beers to drink. He told me that last weekend he was watching Witbank Spurs vs Winners Park in the First Division and Spurs missed three penalties in that game.

I thought this guy was joking and so I did some small research. I was really shocked to learn that this was for real and the worse part Spurs lost the game. I wondered what is happening to South African diski - maybe we shouldn’t be complaining when Bafana Bafana are not doing well as the foundation of diski is not properly natured.

Fist Division suppose to give us future Bafana Bafana players, but it doesn’t seem like its going to happen. It seems as if the standard of football in the First Division is way weak – and now I’m not even surprised why they don’t have a sponsorship.

This is where coaches should come and look for young talented players, but in this league you mostly find old players. I haven’t really followed the Vodacom League, but from what I’m reading – the situation there is very bad. One wonders what is going to happen after 2010 as now everyone is focus on that. I still say we need a lot of changes in the national team: from SAFA to the under-12 team.

With me already paying for two leagues – I would like to ask Edgards to sponsor the Retirement League and Metropolitan to sponsor the First Division.

Absa Premier League
Metropolitan League (Fist Division)
Vodacom League
Edgards Retirement League

by Mduduzi Mazibuko (Back from Israel)
Diskioff underground member!!!!!!!!

Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger