Headlines News :
Home » » I'm a big fan of Mamelodi Sundowns

I'm a big fan of Mamelodi Sundowns

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 | Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mamelodi Sundowns supporters are feeling the heat as their team keeps on losing games every week after week!!!!!!!!

Mo
As for OJ Mabizela, he's been pissing on our brand since he joined us, with his dagga and AWOL sagas and now the drinking and driving.............. I think it's high he gets the boot.

If he doesn't, I’m taking an early retirement from Sundonws as a supporter. Motsepe must stop protecting this bari who doesn't know what a second chance in life is......NX!

Sellnick
I'm so Gatvol with our team.... I don't even know where to point my finger now. But Mr. Prez must stomach some of the blame too, if not the most... he's been spoiling a bunch of underperforming-overpaid players who in return do nothing but bring us tears week in and week out.....as for the coach who can't even speak english...... I rest my rest.......

Mukhuba
Too many unnecessary players in this team. We need to have only the ones who wants to play regularly - this will not confuse the coach~!

Lehohla
13 new signings not even 1 of them understands what it means to wear a Sundowns jersey. We are a championship winning team and now we look worse than average. There are just too many overrated players and who ever replaces Michel better start with getting rid of: Mbesuma, Zuma, Vilakazi, and Mngomeni he is a gud player but he came to Sundowns at the wrong time.

I’m Boycotting Sundowns just as I did during the Tshiclas era when players where leaving left, right and center bcos of poor management. All I have to say is that Mbesuma is useless and against Platinum Stars he proved that.

Chidi
What is the difference between a supporter and a fan? Who has a sense of ownership between the two? When players are not playing well should they be "recalled?"

S. Motsepe
Recall them damn it, by the way ur political allegiance is pap... c how u'll COPE in next YEARS election.

Livatsha
Chidi, de difference is dat a fan is de 1 who attends all de matches. A support is de 1 who doesn’t go 2 de stadiums but loves de team. A fan is a card carrying person, a supporter is not. Players get recalled when they r put on de transfer list.

Mokwena
I think those USELESS, OVERPAID, UNDERPERFORMING MORONS should be called to order.... IT"S THREEE MUCH, CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMO NXXX!

Madziva
I am not taking this lying down! I am going back to Super Stadium on Wednesday... this is my team and they are going thru a bad patch.

I'm a big fan of Mamelodi Sundowns
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger