Headlines News :
Home » » TK’s Prediction for Phunya Sele Sele

TK’s Prediction for Phunya Sele Sele

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 | Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello Celts - “It brings tears to my eyes to see us going thru this rough patch. What is happening with our players, I think even my grandfather can do better than most of the current players. Why are they doing this to us maar... Kea le wena Sele!

Celtic’s biggest rivals - 2008/09 Season

Celtic vs. Free State Stars: this would certainly favour the Celt.
Celtic vs Sundowns: tough but possible, provided Sundowns are not comin' from a defeat.
Celtic vs Chiefs: with home ground advantage it should be easy; they might take their second game to Durban but the Celts enjoy themselves in Durbs, so still possible. Well what can I say; it would be nice to beat them. I bet they will change their coach after that. hehe.
Celtic vs Supersport United (champions): Not too worried...I am not convinced that Gavin has settled at Supersport so this will still work in our favour.
Celtic vs Orlando Pirates: I did not enjoy our last game against them, but yeah, we will win this one even if they take it to their backyard it will work in our favour.
“My blood is green and white!”

via mail: by TK
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. DISKIOFF - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger